Hajek Motorsports Museum

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
Brent is a long time friend of mine, and my Son got a chance to go by the museum and snap some pictures for us.
Brentscars.jpg

No problem Wrecker, I still have a few more pictures to put in. There are over 80 cars total, and 80% of them made some type of history. It is a great collection.
grseat.jpg

I'm in awe every time you post something about your friends collection of cars. It seems like such a well thought out collection of automotive history. I really enjoy the photos.

I'm in agreement with Gastrick, but the word AWE doesn't even begin to descripe it! I would probably sleep in that area.:D Great pics,.....CR

Is the Camaro next to the Mustang the Jungle Jim funny car? If so, I did the lettering on that one years ago. I lettered the Pasedena Dodge funny car for him and a 60's Mopar Super Stocker that I can't remember the name of. The Pasedena Dodge is behind the Gas Rhonda car.

gaswarbucks.jpg

Brent has a lot of his cars restored here in Wichita by a local chassis shop called Holzman race cars so I've been lucky to see and even get to work on a few of those famous cars. I about pee'd my pants years ago when I walked into the shop to get some tubing and there was the Gas Rhonda Russ Davis Ford car!:eek:

Brent's a good ole boy.;)

Latest posts

Back