My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving right along! :D

BoB

Attachments

• bench3.jpg
    bench3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 30
Fixing to start putting the pieces together! First gonna spray the floors with rubberized bed liner to keep rust at bay, then Peel & Seal, then carpet. Gas tank in next for the final time then button up the interior & work on bench seat, steering, gauges etc! I'll spray the underside when I can get to my friend's lift.

BoB

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 33
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 31
I have nearly all the parts gathered for my car & 2 1/2 weeks until Lonestar Round Up for assembly... it's gonna be razor close! Even if I don't make it I've made some serious progress & I'll definitely be driving it shortly! Fingers crossed!!! :eek:[;):D

BoB

I have nearly all the parts gathered for my car & 2 1/2 weeks until Lonestar Round Up for assembly... it's gonna be razor close! Even if I don't make it I've made some serious progress & I'll definitely be driving it shortly! Fingers crossed!!! :eek:[;):D

BoB

YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT [cl[cl[cl:cool::cool::cool:

Space is tight on everything on this car & the battery was no exception. I'm using a small battery that I think goes in Hondas although it has 550 cca. I got a weld-on battery bracket from Jegs & turned it sideways... perfect!

BoB

Attachments

• bracket.jpg
    bracket.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 38
  • battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 39
Looks like that should work just fine. I used similar on the el camino and people would ask, "where's the other half of your battery" [S But it worked just fine. [cl

I can't see why that will be a problem [cl
Heck you could install one on the other side and hook them up parallel for double the amperage.

Well... not gonna make it to Round Up in the coupe this year so luckily I registered the Nova & will be taking it! Lots more room to haul stuff (tent, chairs, brews etc) Still workin' on the coupe & started chopping the doors this morning!

BoB

Attachments

• door chop.jpg
    door chop.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 30
Oh heck, I must have missed it if you said you were choppin it [cl :cool:
[P[P[P

Me too OI. But then I'm deaf as a post.:eek:[ddd
Enjoy the Roundup with the Nova Tripper.
And post up some pics, Please.
[P [P [P
Torchie
p.s. I dig the hack saw. I use that as much as possible on my chops. Good control.

Latest posts

Back