Ford falcon club wagon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
We picked up our next shop project today. 1967 Ford Falcon Club Wagon. Super clean van oh, the guy who owns it now bought it in 1968 from the original owner who bought it in 67 which happened to be his father-in-law. He is driven this van all across the country, so we are giving it as a lease on life. It will be getting a new 2.3 l EcoBoost out of a Ford Mustang along with a 10-speed automatic transmission. Custom front subframe with Mustang II suspension and possibly coilovers Outback

Attachments

• 1012191403a_HDR.jpg
    1012191403a_HDR.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 1012191403_HDR.jpg
    1012191403_HDR.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 1012191239_HDR.jpg
    1012191239_HDR.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 76
i'll be lurking as i always do, cool van. i grew up in the 70's and remember the custom van craze.[cl

Very kooool!!! I had one for a delivery van for my business back in the 70's! Wish I hadn't sold it!

I'll definitely be following this build!

BoB

I was wondering why you hadn't updated the Bronc. Sounds like no love lost between you and the owner....

No I could tell it was coming. He kept putting me off and not showing up when we had set appointment. I finally told him to poop or get off the pot. I was going to play dumb games I had enough stuff to do. Supposedly were going to finish it at some point but I highly doubt it

Have a fresh 2.3 turbo in the corner that's been waiting to go in the quatroportte shoebox which is next in the lineup. I thought parts would still be easy to locate but time marches on. Will be very interested in this project.
Really appreciate the effort you make to share what you do with us Lowbud.
[P

Have a fresh 2.3 turbo in the corner that's been waiting to go in the quatroportte shoebox which is next in the lineup. I thought parts would still be easy to locate but time marches on. Will be very interested in this project.
Really appreciate the effort you make to share what you do with us Lowbud.
[P

No problem eman!!

You must be thinking of the od turbo coupe 2.3?? We are using a 2018 mustand eco boost. I have a buddy who just did an older 2.3 in a 30 coupe. It is wicked!!

, we got the old girl inside today! Time to start tear down

Attachments

• 1018191620_HDR.jpg
    1018191620_HDR.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back