Tech contest... we have a winner!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
So Boss,
Who won the "Tech Week Contest"?

After review I think it's a tie between Lakota & Wizedude! They both went out of their way to post quite a few electrical tips. That is an area that many people have questions about and I think they both addressed many of those issues! They both won a $50 gift cert for parts from the vendor of their choice!

Congrats guys!!! Lemme know what vendor u want it from!

BoB

Wow.......:confused: I didn't see that coming!

This is a bitter/sweet victory.
I hate the cost that win caused.

I'm willing to offer a public apology at this time to the other winner, and offer my gift cert. to him as a gesture of good will.:)

Thanks,
Tracy

Wow!!! I didn't see that coming either. Tell you what, I'll also make a public apology to you, and offer MY gift certificate to you as a gesture of good faith. There, now we both have a win/win situation.

Thanks guys n gals, (yeah sweetheart, I know you're there). Things have been very hectic here on the homefront. My daughter, son-in-law, and their four kids have moved into my house for a spell until they can clear up the mold issues in their home. I've been trying to get the 52 rat rod ready by the 1st of June, but I'm having to redo things and have had a few setbacks. Gotta pull, resolder the bracket and remount the radiator, make a frame for the gas tank and plumb it, and finish the wiring. All of this seems basic until you have to stop every few minutes to rescue a grand kid out of a tree, tighten loose handlebars, air up a bike tire, keep them from killing each other, check out their owies and boo-boos, and chase them out from where they shouldnt be. I should get it all done in the next couple of weeks.
Meanwhile, I'll be lurking in the shadows.

I just want to know if WIZEGUY'S winning tech tip was not to pee on an electric fence. :)

Shocking, just shocking !! : :D (couldn't pass that up, sorry :p )

Congrats guys, to both of you. Also glad to see that little tiff got buried and forgotten. Believe it or not, I'VE even ticked someone off in my life.:rolleyes: (she now resides at a different address altogether)

And, since you are both tossing those two gift certificates around..............

I would have thought I would win for my cure for cancer, solving world hunger, and creating $ .25 cent gasoline, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol

Don

Last edited:
Wait a minute!!!

I would have thought I would win for my cure for cancer, solving world hunger, and creating $ .25 cent gasoline, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol

Don

Wait a minute...I had a feeling Don was hiding something from us!!! Ok Don... hand over that .25 cent gasoline!!! Guess I can start thinkin' about that BIG BLOCK again now!!! ; - >

BoB

Latest posts

Back