Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seen junk go for a lot more:eek:

yep...it's mine--l really want to sell it so l put that price on both, if some body throws me a decent offer they can own it, if not,-,-,-,-,- 'nother project next summer:D[;)

thing is, l have had several calls, so wish me luck[cl

Later :cool:

For that price I'd be amazed if you didn't sell it quickly!

Morty

found this 3 window one along the main highway, did not even get her home to do a CL listing B4 offers are coming in[cl

guy's coming to look at tomorrow, was a Morton city school maintenance truck in the 195O's so l named her "Morty".

0 I, please send me more luck;)

Later :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0864.jpg
    IMG_0864.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 23
Not a bad price on the 49 car. The white caddy/vette thing has nothing to do with the Johnny Cash "Psychobilly Cadillac". I have seen the car that was built for that song, and it actually only used Caddy parts and was black. It used to sit at his museum in Hendersonville, TN, don't know if it made the trip to Nashville when they moved the museum after his death.

Not a bad price on the 49 car. The white caddy/vette thing has nothing to do with the Johnny Cash "Psychobilly Cadillac". I have seen the car that was built for that song, and it actually only used Caddy parts and was black. It used to sit at his museum in Hendersonville, TN, don't know if it made the trip to Nashville when they moved the museum after his death.

You are correct I looked up that Johnny Cash car, I think they just called that white thing that because of the mish mash it seems to be.

The Ford, I would jump on that if I didn't already have my current toy, not a big fan of chopped tops depending on the unit, that one looks ok

Latest posts

Back