New Contest!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok gang,
Flatster is the winner!!!

I told u I had some kool stuff for ya! Well... there was a prize for the 1st person to reach 300 posts (RRR post ho supreme)! The prize is a $100 gift certificate for parts! This is for parts only!!! It will be from the parts house of the winners choice. Jegs, Summit, Speedway... where ever! Flat... u choose!

For the coming week (starting now)... there will be another contest! $50 for best Tech Tip. The contest will end next Sunday nite about this time again! I will choose or I mite use the poll feature & the gang can choose from my fav's. Same gig... parts only! Your choice... Summit, Speedway... where ever!

Let's see some *good serious stuff*... no BS posts!!!

RRR... the forum that feeds u're HP addiction!!!

BoB

Damn! guess I should have waited with my baffles post :mad:.
Got another in the works, but one week is gunna be tough :cool:!

Jeff

Well, after a few PM's back and forth, I know Tripper is serious...At first I thought he was "Yankin My chain", but soon found out he is not...I will be tickled if I can just finish the bed on my truck (wood excluded). Stated in my thread titled "Dark Sarcasm" all I need to finish the bed is all the hardware, (nuts, bolts, and washers) I do have the wood comming. So in Traditional "FlatBroke" style, I'm going to find the cheapest hardware kit on the market, not the most expensive or best looking. Thanks to "Inked Monkey", I may have already found it @ A link he sent me. Thanks Mr Monkey.

Side note: just to make everything fair I won't be submiting anything for the next contest. Mainly because I'm not too technical as it is.....

Thanks Tripper, this place is turning out to be a great one already

Latest posts

Back