Nascar inspired 47 Chevy Pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bad photoshop skills but I like this

Attachments

• 46A.jpg
    46A.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 33
Maybe I am a little confused, but the only thing I see NASCAR inspired is the splitter on the front. Nothing else is Nascar inspired about it. I also agree, loose the splitter, the spit can and the exhaust - then it would be a nice truck.

What is there about this to not like ? The bolt on zip code guys have a hard time with anything out side the lines .

OT from Capt'n Randumb...
squeekers and noobs :p
Back in the day when Hot Rod mag was the authority we called them "car crafters"
All in jest... Looking at your name I think you might have been around a while. You have a normal name.
these new guys in some of these video games I've been playing... i dont know how clever they think they are when they pick out a name or why....

^^Y I\I@^^3 8E $700p1D is somethign you might see...as if nobody ever thought of that before XD

squeekers....
Squeekers are those really cute little people who's voices haven't changed who really don't belong playing a violent game in an adult server.
I was playing a zombie fighting game where a squeeker had gotten killed as a survivor and came back to life as a zombie...and wasn't at all happy with his new afterlife. (My running gag as a zombie is "death has so much to offer")
Anyways this poor kid kept following the survivors around begging them not to kill him because he was their freind. OMG the poor little guy was crying so hard and making such desperate please not to be left behind it was unbearably hillarious

You can tell pretty much you're chatting with a youngster when there is an arguement they want to get into they will start correcting you're grammar (*your)
I think they want to get in on the action but havn't been around long enough to have anything of substance to argue about.
It's kinda like that scene from 40 year old virgin when Steve Carrol gets into a conversation he has no experience in and it becomes obvious.
"When the new bucks are cutting their horns" XDDDDDD

Also in those games There are alot of potheads playing. they will often remark about taking a break to "tweak their reaction time"
They get a little upset when I say "they don't call it dope for nothing"
I usually wrap that up with "Pot- helping people make the wrong decisions quicker since...forever"

SO in a way the chat room in these video games..it's just a different kind of formum but still like being on the HAMB

There may have been a little green smoke rolling in the shop on this one

but I'm not going to knock it

The only Nascar connection is that the dealership that`s selling the car on Ebay is located in Charlotte NC. Its amazing that they want 78K for this truck, but have a 93 Dodge Viper on the showroom floor with only 1700 miles ! and its asking price is 45K....WTF ?

65 grand wasn't enough? Who in their right mind would pay that much? If I had 65 grand to spend on a car there are several thousand out there I would pick before that. Looks like the front tires would hit the fenders in any kind of parking lot turn.

Latest posts

Back