Roadster pickup build, take two.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the country and am always afraid of meeting a snake somewhere in the house at night. I never use the bathroom without turning on the light! The thought of a snake coming out of the potty gives me the creeps! :eek:

iSore

I live in the country and am always afraid of meeting a snake somewhere in the house at night. I never use the bathroom without turning on the light! The thought of a snake coming out of the potty gives me the creeps! :eek:

iSore
I live in the city, and sometimes think the same thing arout RATS! :D

That's not true anymore. :eek: There is rats in Medicine Hat and Lethbridge.

They still claim it is.

When Alberta calls itself rat-free, it’s referring to the fact that there are no breeding rats within the province. At any one time, a rat is standing on Alberta soil somewhere, but rat control exists to ensure that it will die quickly, and die childless.

In fact this article was published a month ago. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/alberta-canada-rat-free-for-70-years/2019/09/27/4caf1cb6-de2b-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html

I know they would like everyone to believe Alberta is rat free, but an Orkin man I know tells me different. Sorry for the Hijack Don

No apologies needed, after all this is a rat rod forum, so talking about rats is very appropriate. :D

Plus, I started it with my snake and frog stories.

Latest posts

Back