29 sedan "cleopatra"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
Well, lets do this again! But this car is a customer car, so i dont get to keep it.

Build overview
289 s.b.ford
C4 auto
Air ride
4" chop/ 4" channel
9" rear
A front axe with speedway disc's

Its a way more solid car that franken-sedan was. Shiuld be a fun build. The cront air ride will not be the same setup as the last car. Somethung more simple and clean.

Enjoy!

Thanks guys,um excited to get started. Should have parts rollin in over the next couple days. Rebuild the front axleto start with then move on to the frame.

So it begins! Bags, links, steering arms, spindles, king pins, front discs, radiator and fan arrived. I have a stair project im finishing this week then its on to cleopatra! Rebuild the front axle, split the wishbone then start on the frame![cl

I like the stairs behind the boxes of parts. Nothing like a good pile of steel cut up and welded.

Oh ya nice car!

Work starts this week! Pickin up steal to start the frame! Also picked up a new used part!

I like the stairs behind the boxes of parts. Nothing like a good pile of steel cut up and welded.

Oh ya nice car!
Hey man, never saw your post. Thought youd like this then. We installed thise stairs this last saturday.

We had to modify the upper hand rail on the deck that was existing and built the rest of the railing and the stair case.
Everything installed really well. Super happy for my first big custome build

Latest posts

Back