the vettester

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, definitely never park next to the same ride at a stop light! I love the out side the box thinkin. Do the pipes double as heaters?

I was driving by on Sunday and saw the little International sitting out front so I turned around and stopped by. Caught a tiny peek at this one through your shop doors, but you were no where to be found. Waited a few minutes out front for ya before I gave up. You seem to really have an eye for very interesting and different rides, I dig it.

I was driving by on Sunday and saw the little International sitting out front so I turned around and stopped by. Caught a tiny peek at this one through your shop doors, but you were no where to be found. Waited a few minutes out front for ya before I gave up. You seem to really have an eye for very interesting and different rides, I dig it.

Sorry i missed you. I will pm my number.

Kool ride E-man. Fun, dangerous, and like no other for sure.
I see a license plate so it must be legal right?
I like your style.

It sits high enough why not sneak the radiator underneath...[cl

Speedsters commonly had stuff attached to the sides and i like the utilitarian/ industrial look of it. :p

I'b drive it....:D ...just wouldn't rest my arm near the pipes.... :D

This is Phoenix. We all learned not to touch metal here. :rolleyes:

That's neat e-man! You come up with some wild stuff! [cl
Hey thanks....apparently i think so....there is a lineup :)

Kool ride E-man. Fun, dangerous, and like no other for sure.
I see a license plate so it must be legal right?
I like your style.
Thanks pop.......ummmm it will be legal.

Those armrests are hot [ddd
Looks light enough it should really scat [cl
Yeah it looks like it should :rolleyes:

Are you going to wrap a body around it or are you done? It would be cool either way.

I had thought i would make some taper down sides but it will stay like this for a while. The heat from the pipes doesn't seem to be a problem yet but i haven't run it hard then stopped at a light yet either. May be a necessity.

That's wild eman... I like it....!

Quite a compliment coming from you CPO! thank you.

Latest posts

Back