From Australia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabe51

Hello all, Dave is my name and I wish you all warm greetings from Australia (Melbourne, Victoria)
I have been building rat rods for nearly forty years, with some breaks to build a house, raise children, earn money to pay for the aforementioned kids and generally deal with life.
I retired about 10 months ago, and while trying to keep to be a dutiful husband, I am now spending all my free time in my shed ( when I was in USA, I know you call them, "shops")
I am currently completing a 1947 International Harvester KB 5 truck, which I have mounted onto a 1971 chassis.
If I can work out how to post photos, I will put up some photos.
Thank you for this site, there is a strong community of rat rodders here, and we usually look to America for inspiration in design and building rat rods.

Cheers Dave

GoodDa

Welcome from SoCal [cl
Glad you found the site, very helpful not matter where you are.
To start posting photo's click on the paper clip icon above and and click Browse for pix on your computer the click upload, it will show up on thread in a thumb nail, use preview post to make sure it came out the way you want. Hope that helps some. [P

Attachments

• PU 005.JPG
    PU 005.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi from Portland, Oregon. Lots of International truck fans here. Glad to meet you. RRR is a fun place.

Thank you fellas for your welcoming words.
I will start working on getting some photos posted.
Thank you you all.

Cheers Dave

Greetings from Downunder, Mexican!

I should explain that in Oz anyone who is from Victoria is a Mexican to the rest of the East Coast States as they are South the border!

In saying that I spent my first 28 years in Tassie..........................................

Latest posts

Back