First Project continued... 37Ford/46International

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read the whole build. I love it man. Excelent work. one question. I swear the taillights were different earlier. am I right?

Those were probably the park/tail lights mounted up on the sides of the cowl. I made them a dual filament so they work as my turn signals too.

Thanks for the comments everyone. People will really be afraid of it when it gets paint.

love the truck man...had very similar ideas with the cab and side mounted signals...but i may have to do something a bit different, but major props. like the airbrush work as well. dabble in it a bit myself, but not pinstripping. i love the idea with the decks as your tailgate.

Sorry guys there's been ice all over the roads here and I'm swapping out the radius rods so it may be another week or so (hopefully sooner) before I get that drive video up.

Thanks for the comments. Tax check is coming in about a week too so maybe I can finally get my next project if the guy will sell it to me... 1929 Desoto and a Dodge 270 Hemi.

Latest posts

Back