I can see again!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppinczech

Saw this on the HAMB. This LED flashlight, along with a 2X magnifying lens in my helmet has really helped these old eyes. [;)

Just keep it dowsed with anti spatter and any grime wipes right off.

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 143
That's just one of the many signs of the over the hill syndrome.
Between the eye sight, arthritis, bad knees, bad back, etc, etc.
Sometimes I wonder how I get anything done. But we're having fun now aren't we.

I went over to Terry & Lee's (Tator here on RRR) to see the progress on their Model A and they had made this for me.
Tried it while welding pits on a wheel and it is a great benefit for my tired old eyes.

Whew!

Great ideas and I thought I was the only person who couldn't see to weld anymore. I use an automatic helmet and turned it all the way down and still couldn't make a proper weld. All the guys I know who weld don't have any problem seeing so they could not help. I tried the light idea but "mickey moused" it. I should have known better. Thanks you guys. [cl

18mos ago my eyes were so bad I took myself off the road. I did not want to be responsible for hurting someone with my car. I had cataract surgery on both eyes over a 3 month period(1st one then wait for 2nd).

Unbelievable results. In my youth I had 20/20, never needed glasses until the cataracts started to form. Now I have 20/15. I only need 'cheaters' for very small font.

I admit I was pretty nervous about eye surgery. I've been sewn up without a local and hiked out of the woods with a broken arm & broke rib but, my eyes made me nervous. All that stress for nothing.

I always thank my Gunsmith that convinced me there was no worry involved. Never felt a thing, woke are my vision was crystal clear.

If you holding off...don't... just no reason to not see. :D

18mos ago my eyes were so bad I took myself off the road. I did not want to be responsible for hurting someone with my car. I had cataract surgery on both eyes over a 3 month period(1st one then wait for 2nd).

Unbelievable results. In my youth I had 20/20, never needed glasses until the cataracts started to form. Now I have 20/15. I only need 'cheaters' for very small font.

I admit I was pretty nervous about eye surgery. I've been sewn up without a local and hiked out of the woods with a broken arm & broke rib but, my eyes made me nervous. All that stress for nothing.

I always thank my Gunsmith that convinced me there was no worry involved. Never felt a thing, woke are my vision was crystal clear.

If you holding off...don't... just no reason to not see. :D
[cl[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back