Little different fenderless 53 pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the build, but where's the panhard bar for the front end? what keep's it from moving with all the hime's and what rack box are you useing ?

I've been waiting for furthur updates .

This is the truck that inspired me to start my 50 Chevy Truck build .

Flawless workmanship .

Gonzo

His last log in was October of last year. Hopefully he mad thrashing or smokin' off some tires.

Sorry about the delay guys! Got into side x side racing and have been wrapped up in that here lately but it's about time to pull this thing out again and finally finish it! I think I may be getting in the running for longest build. Lol! Bear with me and we'll be smoking tires one of these days!!!

nope

not even close to the longest build, [;)

my 1948 dodge truck took 15 years, the 1966 chevelle is going on 14 years and grampa's 1957 chevy l inherited in 1972 & started working on around 1973, when l was just a young teen, is still in pieces in the garage and has been waiting on me to get back to it someday.

need some pics of the progrees[P thanks for the updates,

Later :cool:

i can't see the pics either. if this is the truck i'm thinking about, i would love to see the pics too, i had been watching but lost track of it..

I was hoping to see this truck get finished. Hopefully it did, and just didn't get updated on here. Hope all is well with Donuts1 and his family.

Latest posts

Back