1933 Pontiac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the statement that I would never paint it but, found myself in the garage 9:00 Friday morning doing this before I had to have it to the Hot Rod Holiday show at 4:00 :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• 342.jpg
    342.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 180
Looks just fine in it's new coat, OI. Gotta dress formal for an indoor show.

Last edited:
Class Act

Thanks for the invite Iron on the shop lift talk to check out your build thread. The nailhead is a nice touch. it has been a pleasure to follow along after the fact.

OI, did you ever get the interior put in? Would like to see what they did to match the seats. This is still one of the best builds on here.

Thanks Bruno, seats, sound deadener and carpet only. I have not installed the rest of the interior. It will be diamond tuck without the buttons.
I've been procrastinating because, I priced it awhile back at $13,000 but, it didn't sell so, I will be getting the rest of it done along with installing a heater.

The 33 got damages by the tornado so, I'm headed to a friends body shop to get an estimate for the insurance company.
I'll fix the car myself and use the money to help replace the house.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 347.jpg
    347.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 348.jpg
    348.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 349.jpg
    349.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 350.jpg
    350.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 351.jpg
    351.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 39
The 37 was in my shop and came through without a scratch.
The 53 Chopped channeled and narrowed project took about the same hit as the 33. I'll post a pic of it.
Ya I've been spread thin for about two months now.
Doc, when all is said and done, the wife and I will be debt free on the property and new house. It's been a lot of work but, totally worth it and quite possibly a God send.
Shelter Insurance Co. has been extremely fair with us and very prompt to get the checks to us.

The 37 was in my shop and came through without a scratch.
The 53 Chopped channeled and narrowed project took about the same hit as the 33. I'll post a pic of it.
Ya I've been spread thin for about two months now.
Doc, when all is said and done, the wife and I will be debt free on the property and new house. It's been a lot of work but, totally worth it and quite possibly a God send.
Shelter Insurance Co. has been extremely fair with us and very prompt to get the checks to us.

Good to know that there is some sort of "Silver Lining" to all of this OI.[cl
Keep on keeping on.....
Torchie

Latest posts

Back