42-my progress on my time off

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riffraff

well the last 2 months have flu by mad some head way got the fenders and the grill on bed made the exhaust going to run 8" stacks made my on rain flaps fixed the cowl vent some more electrical put a ford power steering pump the peel and stick on the inside hope i can take it outside in the next week before i have to go back to the tracks will be in daytona on feb,3 and wont get back home untell 2nd march something like that thank all for the post and help

Attachments

• IMG_0005a.jpg
    IMG_0005a.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0021a.jpg
    IMG_0021a.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0007a.jpg
    IMG_0007a.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 46
flat bed

well i was going to put 57 ford qt,s on it at first even bought a set of nos tail lights for them and cut them 43'' but when i put thr front end no they didnt look right then i tryed some bed sides even cut them 48'' and had a tail gate from a 52 ford well that didnt look right see the pattern so it was the night before christmas no **** i had to put a ping pong table together came in a big box i cut the box open and set it on the back of the truck and bam then stacks funny how things happen

Latest posts

Back