Mopar coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front shot of my 31 PA coupe

Attachments

• 10-21-11 014.jpg
    10-21-11 014.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 28
Hi moparcowboy, I like the factory chopped look of the PB, but the sunvisor of the PA. I could live with either back window. Remember, this car is still hidden from me, but it's probably within ten miles to the south. Aaaarrrrrgh. I don't know what it looks like or what shape it's in.

Yo moparcowboy, The other night at A&W cruise-in this guy comes up to me and asks if I remember him. It was coming to me slowly when he blurted out his name, he was the guy from nine months ago who wants my '72 Dart. He was still wanting to trade and had made some progress acquiring the Deuce coupe. He had a few excuses and I believed some of them, so I kept smiling in anticipation. I know this is a woussy update, but it's as far as I can stretch the truth.

I don't know if this is a cool place to put these pictures but they are of a muscle car. I was cleaning up my aunts yard and a neighbour lady wanted this old car taken away, so I smiled and helped her out. She told me some drunken rich kid left it there and was showing no interest in taking it home.
It looks like a '65 fastback Mustang.

Attachments

• IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 54
I don't know if this is a cool place to put these pictures but they are of a muscle car. I was cleaning up my aunts yard and a neighbour lady wanted this old car taken away, so I smiled and helped her out. She told me some drunken rich kid left it there and was showing no interest in taking it home.
It looks like a '65 fastback Mustang.

Is this for sale? :eek::eek:

Hi Guys, I'm taking the Ford nine inch and suspension out of the Mustang and selling the rest. Three friends have expressed interest in it already. The front frame, steering and inner fenders are still left a way up north in my aunts yard. I'll get them on the next trip. The drunken rich kid hit a power pole right at the front of the drivers door. He bashed the car in until he bent the steering column sideways the width of itself, which means he had to be going straight sideways at about 50 miles an hour, I think.

Thank you E-man. I do tend to tell stories a lot so I hope the head forum dudes don't clamp down on me just yet, and make me go back out to the shop and slave away.
Keep on tinkering.

Here's a slight update. I met the illusive Mopar guy again and got more unique excuses---- AND the general area where this '32 coupe might be. I took the binoculars with me and scoured the countryside around where he'd hinted at, to no avail.
The other day I dug out the original Super Bee motor and got an appointment to have it rebuilt. The builder is very fussy and still was confident he could fix it up. Today I'm taking the motor in to town.

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 14
You know how I've really got no progress on the '68 Super Bee, but only some little stories. Well, here is some more of the same. I got a hoist a while back and now I'm putting it in the shop kinda in front of the Super Bee. I told the guy at the machine shop, a looong, long time ago, 'no hurry' on fixing this motor up, well, that was a mistake,------- he didn't hurry. Now, the motor is going together after a little gentle prodding, so I'll be getting it home around Christmas time, I think. Anyhow, the Super Bee was away in the back of the shop facing the far wall, with no way to get the engine crane in there. So I took everything out of that side of the shop that would be in the road and pulled the car out, turned it around and stuffed it back in facing the front. That is progress although it doesn't look much different in there. And the rebuilt original motor is coming, honest. I still have to get the replacement motor out of the car and take off some of the extra parts to put back on the original.
The first picture is like it used to be.
The second and third are the way it is now.

Attachments

• Ranger fframe and motor36.jpg
    Ranger fframe and motor36.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1609.jpg
    IMG_1609.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 25
Dr. are you implying that I walk by that old truck most days to ogle a 1934 Dodge Brothers partial water jacket flathead six, so I have to leave the hood open so I don't wear out the hinges anymore? ----Well?-------Well? ------Ya, you could be right.

My apologies, Mac.

I mistook the rad shell for that of a Chevrolet. I should know better and will repent my sins immediately. :D

Well, Doc, it could be worse. If you'd have looked up 'ogle' in the dictionary you'd have come across words like, lewdly, licentiously, amorously gape, and excess saliva dribbling off my chin, and you gotta' know I wouldn't be looking at a Chev then.
That grille isn't really good in that picture, so here's a better picture. See it's not a Chev.
This pic is of the truck still in the barn I found it in.

Attachments

• barnfind dodge front.jpg
    barnfind dodge front.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back