Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Still waiting for Mrs. Torchie to be discharged. She had a bit of a setback as her heart went into A fib a couple of days after the bypass. I've been told that this is not uncommon.
They have it under control now but she was kept an extra day to make sure it stays that way.
I had afew minutes to myself so I dragged this out of the woods. It's one of the out board motor stands I built back when I restored those twin Johnson Javelin motors.
I added a couple of blocks on top and now they are fender stands. I can work n the fenders sitting down if I have too.
I also drug the Olds away from the garage and into the field. It's sitting next to the Dodge chassis.
I had planned on having it stripped down by now, but .......
That's it for now.
Torchie

Attachments

• 2-6.jpg
    2-6.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2-5.jpg
    2-5.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2-4.jpg
    2-4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 27
i am thinking of you buddy. my wife went to visit a friend for a couple days and the house was so different, darker in the corners and eerily quiet at night. even the cats were like "what have you done with the blonde woman?". the only thing that could remotely be considered a positive is that everything was exactly where I left it.

glad to see your work progress! be careful, it looks like the yard will claim the olds in no time at all! [cl[cl

Mrs Torchie came home this evening.:D
Resting now and tomorrow we will start to figure out all the post -op logistics.
Thanks for all the support, gang.
Torchie

Latest posts

Back