Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Mac, just entertaining myself at your expense. ;) I also possessed my grandfather's .303 for a time. I think one of my uncles has it now.

jfg: I've never been down your way, but if it should happen one day, I'll bring the chicken! [ddd

I remember my first sand storm when I was in Afghan. It was like a wall of dirt coming, we could see it from a mike away so we hunkered down in the Hummvees and whatever other trucks that had windows in them. After 5 minutes the sand quit blowing and the rain came. Turned the moon dust into 2 foot deep, nasty, mud that just wouldn't come off anything.

Ford, who made the first pick-up trucks, shipped them to dealers in crates that the new owners had to assemble, using the crates as the beds of the trucks. The new owners had to go to the dealers to get them, thus they had to "pick-up" the trucks.

Marriage?....Naw! You'd be better off if every 7-10 years you just go out and find a woman you can't stand and give her half of everything you own...[ddd

Latest posts

Back