I Have No Self Control

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!

A friend led me to a garage 25 miles from home and showed me the sweetest Bantam Coupe body. I have two projects going in the garage now. Three more waiting. Some of my running cars need reworking. I'm 73. Both thumbs and one shoulder are shot.

So, of course, I bought it. Pics tomorrow (example above).

Oh, I violated one of my main rules....It wasn't cheap.

Bob I have the same sickness. Been kicking around doing a bantam style out of the hup sitting in my driveway.

Attachments

• DSC00015re.JPG
    DSC00015re.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 125

Yes, GJMike, my friends and super builder husband and wife team, Terry & Lee (Tator here on RRR) built this car from a Studebaker Dictator. Your Hupmobile should work well.

If I hadn't just sold my '40 PLymouth truck this deal could not have happened. And, it's much smaller to store.

Yup, same sickness here. Maybe it's my sick way of justifying, but my grandfather always used to say, "you are only here once, and then you are going to be dead for a long time...."

Way to go Bob.

Damn Bob! You sure can find them, or they find you. Is this the only one you haven't built?

When in life does one switch over from worrying about money to worrying about time?

I can say with some authority, you definitely needed that. [cl

We need pictures! ....[P

" My name is Bob, and I have a Hot Rod problem.....":D

Hey, what problem? [ddd My name is Bob too, and I suffer the same thing, just have to watch the green stuff!

Latest posts

Back