Another, why?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be a cool ride. Looks like they just quit to soon. A bunch of different ways to go with that one. But if the owner likes it so be it.

If ya splot some wet " T " paper on top of it,It'll look like what I just flushed down the toilet !:D

Last edited:
I like his shorty s-10 on the other side :D

This beasty:

Tour-2014-Signs-and-Details-32z-650x433.jpg

I think it has some cool potential. It was spotted on the Hot Rod Power Tour, as was the one CR55 originally posted. Here's the rest of the guys creations: Charles Allen's Used Parts and Wrecker Service

I'd say most people here have a pretty open mind but that thing should be filed under "Just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should"! :eek:

Toad

If ya splot some wet " T " paper on top of it,It'll look like what I just flushed down the toilet !:D

Just because one guys vision is outside of the norm or different from mine doesn't make him wrong. There are cars on here I really don't like but I don't say that. Hot rodding and rat rodding is based on vision and making something different, which this guy sure has done. Is it pretty? Not at the moment to me, but it has potential and could be really cool. There are elements of it that are really cool as well.

vision........that is what drives this onward. There for a sec I thought I was on the PORK

I was thinking the same thing... [S

Just because one guys vision is outside of the norm or different from mine doesn't make him wrong. There are cars on here I really don't like but I don't say that. Hot rodding and rat rodding is based on vision and making something different, which this guy sure has done. Is it pretty? Not at the moment to me, but it has potential and could be really cool. There are elements of it that are really cool as well.

I was thinking the same thing... [S
* Sorry 05snopro440 ! Didnt think I was gonna hurt anyones feelings with my remark. And thanks for your Idea of what Ratrodding is to you . I thought The BS thread is a place where we could all in fact BS around. Tell ya what -I'll bet I have a couple of rides that dont appeal to some folks.Dont mind hearing the boos and hiss"s while Im driving em around either.My remark and your remark on this thread is only our opinion. And you know what they say about opinions .

I didn't mean to come off like some stodgy old fool. I'll stand up for the right to build it like ya want it as well as the right to have any opinion about it ya want...

The proportions are off, and it looks like it is not going to get any better because of the path he has chosen to go down using the s10 cab. The stubby s10 has serious potential.

Latest posts

Back