A river bank find. sorry not a car.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorRat

I wish I had pics of what I found last sunday. On the river banks in my area there are cars/junk stashed all over. I was walking the river by my uncles farm. Bam, I found a steam tractor. A Case steam tractor. For you guys who haven't seen one there big! Just sitting there on the river bank. My uncle said it has been there since he was a little kid. He is 55. Now my dilema, finding what model it is. I do have good news though. In town there is a guy who buys these things to restore. He has a complete 32 ford sedan. He said if it is the right Case he will trade straight up. The tractor is free as long as I don't mess up the soybean field. I'm so excited, i hope it all works out.

What a trade!!!

I wish I had pics of what I found last sunday. On the river banks in my area there are cars/junk stashed all over. I was walking the river by my uncles farm. Bam, I found a steam tractor. A Case steam tractor.

TudorRat,
Wow, those r hard to find!!! I would love to see a foto of it!!! I love old tractors & there is a guy here in H-town that rebuilds them too. He has 5 or 6 outside his home... turns a *lot* of heads!!!

He has a complete 32 ford sedan. He said if it is the right Case he will trade straight up. The tractor is free as long as I don't mess up the soybean field. I'm so excited, i hope it all works out.

I hope it works out for ya too! That would be really kool trade!!!

BoB

Nice find hope its the right model. My neighbor down the road has a steam tractor they fire up every 4th of July and blow the whistle all day long. Really cool.

That is a seriously cool find. and a good deal for you too if it is the right one and you can get it out of there. I'd like to see some pics of it too. That thing has to weigh plenty I would think.

Well trip, the fair is next week and I will be back out that way. I'm going to get some pics of it to show to the old guy with the 32. I .will post some pics of it then. There is what is called a steam thresher reunion in a towm called Rollag, MN. I thought all of them had been snatched up for that. I normally find cars. It was just weird to find this thing.

Latest posts

Back