Funny

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rab71

Like a lot of folks in this Country, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit.
In order to get that paycheck. I am required to pass a random urine

test, which I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is the

distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because
I have to pass one to earn it for them?
Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on
their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on
their a** and buy dope and booze with my hard earned money. Could you

imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a

urine test to get a public assistance check?

Don't get me started on this subject. :eek: :D I'm so fed up with all of this political correctness and handouts, I could scream. The rules have been so turned around so that we don't offend anyone, that the inmates are running the asylum. We honest, tax paying, law abiding, decent citizens don't have a chance any more.

My two Sons are in property management, and one manages a "tax credit" property, where the government helps the people out. Some pay as little as $ 20 a month, and are late on that. He just showed me pictures last night of an apartment that some people skipped out on, and you should have seen the mess, and these are really nice, almost new units. You couldn't even walk across the floor because of piled up trash.

Logic would tell you that if you were able to move into a nice, clean community you would respect that and take pride in living there. These people do not. They just paid $ 140,000.00 to have the place repainted, and within two days graffiti was already being written on the nicely painted walls.

What was that line in Christine? "You can't polish a t***." Some people are just low class and cut out for doing no good. :mad::mad:

Don

The whole country is in the crapper, and sadly, it probably ain’t gunna get any better.

Jeff
It ain't gonna get any better if we keep voting in the same politicians. Anyone with common sense would be assassinated to preserve the status quo. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the tax burden is on the middle class. :eek:

hence the reason you vote and say the truth to those people every chance you get. i don't care anymore, i tell it like it is when i hear sob stories from trash. get a job, buy some property, invest in the community, then you can complain, until then- i don't want to hear it. :D

I was in a pretty good mood despite my home AC unit being broken until I read this thread and now I'm all worked up :mad:. I'm tired of the pandering to these slackers. Imagine the media storm that would ensue if these parasites were cut off. I've got no problem at all helping out the needy. What I do have a problem with is helping out lazy ingrates.

hence the reason you vote and say the truth to those people every chance you get. i don't care anymore, i tell it like it is when i hear sob stories from trash. get a job, buy some property, invest in the community, then you can complain, until then- i don't want to hear it. :D
well said indeed!!!

Latest posts

Back