oh my ach'in back

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
Bad news and bad news, You guys may have to put up with me a little more than usual for while. Hurt my back a little earlier today, and I have the feeling I'll rest it up by sitting here.

My back has been.... how you say...... not so good, for a long while but. I blew it out getting out of a very low chair after racing my kid on playstation.

And yet, they tells us video games are harmless.
I go to an acupuncturist every three weeks to keep my back tuned up. I can feel your pain, take three hours of RRR and call me in the morning.

And yet, they tells us video games are harmless.

I seen a story on da news the other night that the New WII system is hurting people.People are getting so in to the game there playing the think there are swinging a real golf club or baseball bat and messing up there shoulders and elbows.

quick26, I have a Wii, and yes, if you don't watch it you can turn very sore the next day. I was sore for about a week and have lost 17 lbs between the Wii and cutting out all soda drinking (I used to drink about a 6 pack a day). Of course, I'm getting to the point at age 33 now where things don't quite work like they used to. My back is actually sore (which is a first) after taking leaning over the fender to get the 40 lb starter off the panel this weekend.

Latest posts

Back