Sarge is missing again!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that....

No.... don't think anyone has as much going on as you. But none the less he is ok. I hear from him once in a blue moon.

Hope his stuff settles quickly.....Lord knows life can throw you some curves....as long as he's staying in touch....thanks for keeping us advised ND...

Right there with ya SGT...
our Sgt left, hiring brand new guy, he starts in 2 weeks, oral boards Thursday night for new part time guy, I am in charge of fleet maintenance, fleet turn over, all firearms and qualifications, evidence, building maintenance, forms and even had to play prosecutor the other day...I'm the least experienced guy in our squad and the Chief is talking about putting me in the Sgt position...mainly because I am the second oldest (older than the Chief), have military experience and run a tight ship...[S

oh and add wife, 2 kids, side work in my shop, 2 dogs, 2 cats, part time gig in a neighboring town....blah blah blah...lol:D

Wow.....I think you might even have me beat....lol

Right there with ya SGT...
our Sgt left, hiring brand new guy, he starts in 2 weeks, oral boards Thursday night for new part time guy, I am in charge of fleet maintenance, fleet turn over, all firearms and qualifications, evidence, building maintenance, forms and even had to play prosecutor the other day...I'm the least experienced guy in our squad and the Chief is talking about putting me in the Sgt position...mainly because I am the second oldest (older than the Chief), have military experience and run a tight ship...[S

oh and add wife, 2 kids, side work in my shop, 2 dogs, 2 cats, part time gig in a neighboring town....blah blah blah...lol:D

I was kind of in the same spot at you when I got into LE....was older, had military background and was in a position of admin and responsibility where I worked full time....add a retired military chief at the time and we got along great...hit the ground running and never looked back...Congrats on being looked at for the Sgt position...you probably deserve it regardless of your years of service....good luck...

So.....while I was away Sarge was lost again? But he's been found? Glad you're still with us Sarge!
As for Dirty Rat, like Neverdone said he's fine ;). I was in touch with him today as a matter of fact, we text each other from time to time and he's just swamped with work and busy with life at home.

Latest posts

Back