On "Strange Inheritance" tonight... man leaves kids nearly 3000 classic cars!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
On "Strange Inheritance" tonight... man leaves kids nearly 3000 classic cars!

OMG... I should be so lucky!!! I'm recording it right now! At just $25K per car that would be $75 million! Can't wait to watch it & will report back! :eek::eek:

BoB

Nope... they started a museum with all the cars although they did sell some to raise $$$! Estimated value of over $100 million! :eek:

BoB

Not so funny story..

My mother insisted on living alone right up until the time I had to "insist" that she live with my wife and I after i got a call from the fire department in the city where she lived advising they had been to her place on 15 occasions in the last two weeks... to help her get up after she had fallen....did she tell me that? Nope....so...she wouldn't let me sell her place as she was going to "return" there someday....never happened...she passed away...so...Upon entering her "spare" bedroom I was shocked to find my inheritance. In that room was probably 15K worth of QVC purchases that hadn't even been opened....along with another 20K of boxes that were opened and things lying everywhere....duplicates and triplicates of the same things...bread makers, fryers, dutch ovens, toaster ovens, and the list goes on and on....all of which she purchased on her credit cards....multiple credit cards....to which QVC refused to allow returns on any opened packages....My mother had very little in the bank and her "home' was a mobile home in a mobile home park....I'd have to explain more about my "relationship" with my parents for you to know the full story....suffice it to say I was not amused.....Strange Inheritance...

Sarge, that sounds like the start of a eBay or flea market business!

My Mother in law has the same problem, only it's giving money to the boy we raised that is in prison, including buying a house and having it moved to a property they own. She's spending my wife and her only sister's inheritance on the boy, and I doubt he ever spends a day in the house. She bought him a nice travel trailer to live in before he went to prison, he stayed in it about a week and then left, never to return to it. Anything he wants, she gives him.

Don't know what it is about some people when they get old, it seems like common sense escapes them.

Nothing brings contentions out in siblings like settling an estate. I'm sure glad there won't be anything to fight over when I die, unless I win the lottery before then and I'd probably give most of that to them anyway.

suffice it to say I was not amused

Sarge, a Dr. buddy had been giving his parents money to live on and after a couple of years found out they were still broke. Come to find out they'd been giving the money he'd given them to TV evangelists, needless to say he was pretty po'd!

Toad

Latest posts

Back