seen a pedal car today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankee Transplant

He started out with nothing, he still has most of
I was at an old friend of mines house this morning and he found a pedal car in the woods ... looked like the shape of a 40 coupe but it had like a turn singnal on the fenders ??? i looked on the pedal car sites and havnt been able to find one like it ,,, but then again Im not good on finding stuff on the net so its probably out there ..I just havnt found it ,, I wish now I would have taken a picture of it ,,, I dont know what I was thinking ... its really ruff but it is fixable... any one else have a pedal car when they were little ? my neighbor had a fire truck .. looked like a 58 chevy in the front end . I rode that thing more than he did .. I did have a pedal horse and buggy though :) He said his wife was planing on doing something with it so I didnt ask to buy it ... I would have just hung it on the shop wall with my other junk .

I had one that looked like a 59 Ford in front. A light blue color. I remember the tires were soft rubber, and I could leave black marks on the sidewalk, I thought it was so cool, but really had no reason why. I wish I had of saved it out of Dad's scrap iron pile, but sadly it got hauled off. At that time, nobody wanted old kids toys.

I think I remember a pedal car that was supposed to be a cop car with some kind of lights on the fenders.

Latest posts

Back