Back from the MIA list

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-R-POPS

''Rusty Mopar Slacker''
Life has been hectic lately.
I let my brother in law talk me into erecting a 60 x 120 barn in Silverton Texas. I still don't know what I was thinking but I finally got it finished up then he tells me he doesn't have any money to pay me the $6000.00 He still owed me. Should have known not to work for family.. Long story short I loaded up 6 of his better cows with their calves and called it even. No I don't feel bad for ending up on the better side of things. So now I'm back in the cattle business.

I decided I needed a new stock trailer but I'm too tight to pay the $11000.00 they wanted for a new one so I going to build one. I think I can build it for around $5000.00 in material.

I will be trying to catch up on what yall have been up to.

Welcome back... glad to see you're still kikkin!!!

Long story short I loaded up 6 of his better cows with their calves and called it even. No I don't feel bad for ending up on the better side of things. So now I'm back in the cattle business.

I'd rather have cows than money anyway! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Good to see you, POPS. How's that stroker engine doing?

I've never been in the livestock business but I've built a "few" stock trailers. (Show us the build if you care to.)

Been wondering where you were Pops! Lots has happened since we last heard from you, some good, some sad. Welcome back!

Welcome back! I was just perusing your build thread last week and wondering where you got to. Sorry to hear that your brother-in-law snubbed you, but I'm glad you ended up on the better end!

Welcome back... glad to see you're still kikkin!!!
I'd rather have cows than money anyway! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB
Me too when the market's not tanked. Two of the pairs where 1/2 Wagyu, the best steak I've ever eaten. Looking forward to that for sure.

Good to see you, POPS. How's that stroker engine doing?
I've never been in the livestock business but I've built a "few" stock trailers. (Show us the build if you care to.)
The Stroker is running strong and going through tires. I missed driving it for the last few months.

Been wondering where you were Pops! Lots has happened since we last heard from you, some good, some sad. Welcome back!
I saw where WillowBilly passed away. The loss of another good man.

Hey POPS how's it going? :)
Glad to get back home. A word of advise, Don't ever volunteer to erect a 60x120 barn with only the help of a couple of cowboys and a skid steer.
I'm too old for that craziness!!!

Thanks Guys... It's good to be back to my normal chaos.

Good to see you back here. :)

Welcome back Pops!

Welcome back

Welcome back! I was just perusing your build thread last week and wondering where you got to. Sorry to hear that your brother-in-law snubbed you, but I'm glad you ended up on the better end!

Welcome back!!! Trailer build looks cool. I will be watching!:cool:

Latest posts

Back