Ol blue

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got through installing a brake master cylinder and cleaning out the cab. I think there was a herd of mice living in it at some point

Attachments

• 1106191523_HDR.jpg
    1106191523_HDR.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 20
Well guys today is a sad day. You guys should be proud of me and sad for me all at the same time. I sold ol blue. My dad's great-uncle who is a great truck hoarder like myself caught wind that I had this truck and that's kind of the stuff he collects. He came out today gave me what I was asking for it. So I guess it is going to a new home where it will probably sit out back of his big shop with all the rest of the trucks he has. But I will know where it's at and I will have the option to buy it back at some point if I ever would like to. We did get the brakes done today and I probably drove it 25 miles runs good no issues. Stop better than my big truck I drive everyday

find a meeting to deal with the sorrow, you take solace in knowing we all care and support you.:p

good that it can be retreaved and come home to you someday to be saved from the crusher,

Later ,:cool:

No need for sorrow, for me it's the thrill of the hunt and the build that's the rewarding part. Once they are done and driving I lose interest! Way to go, at least you know where it's gone.

Just thought id share a pic of ok blue hanging out with some new friends. These are just a few on the property

Attachments

• 1109191032a_HDR.jpg
    1109191032a_HDR.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1109191032_HDR.jpg
    1109191032_HDR.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 15
people

l got a friend Morten who has the gotta have it mentality, fords are his vice, 2 fastback 1968 GT5OO mustangs he bought years ago and a 1968 1/2 shelby GT just sitting in storage, 2 or 3 427 side oilers(he is not sure, it mite be 4:rolleyes:) 60 or so of 194O's to 198O's 1/2 ton to 21/2 tons trucks, 2 griffens and so much more and just keeps getting more.

when his lincon died, stuck it in the back of huge old church he bought for storage, went out and bought the exact same car instead if fixing the one he has. the church is stuffed with signs and memorabilia so deep it's stacked around the 125+ vehicles in it.

l tell him he has more money than good sense.

great guy, he needs meeting worse than us.

0H, and the topper is--:his daily driver is 1974 bone stock PINT0!

Later :cool:

l got a friend Morten who has the gotta have it mentality, fords are his vice, 2 fastback 1968 GT5OO mustangs he bought years ago and a 1968 1/2 shelby GT just sitting in storage, 2 or 3 427 side oilers(he is not sure, it mite be 4:rolleyes:) 60 or so of 194O's to 198O's 1/2 ton to 21/2 tons trucks, 2 griffens and so much more and just keeps getting more.

when his lincon died, stuck it in the back of huge old church he bought for storage, went out and bought the exact same car instead if fixing the one he has. the church is stuffed with signs and memorabilia so deep it's stacked around the 125+ vehicles in it.

l tell him he has more money than good sense.

great guy, he needs meeting worse than us.

0H, and the topper is--:his daily driver is 1974 bone stock PINT0!

Later :cool:

I need to meet this guy!!!

Latest posts

Back