fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
700x500-ratrod4-2.jpg

Earthman do you have any more pics of that car? With a rear suspension that wild I'm quessing the front should be equally wild.

The car is very cool...
R. Pope,
If you know anything about a 4wd ranger, you would understand that they(The trailer balls) are beefier than what Ford put on them from the factory.

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Here is one more of that one, he blew that motor a while back and it has not been back on the road.

I'm not sure where you got that idea,, but the car is alive and well, It took "best of show" at the Labor day show in 06,(Magna Utah), and was driven to the 07 show where it was featured on the participatation plaques which were given out.
Trying to load pictures but they won't work!

What was your first clue?

Hmmmm, I'm gonna have to check with the refs on this one. I think that only two of your carbs are functional and all six of mine are. You might have commited a "five carb penalty" earthman. :D

Was it the candy wrapper in the #5 carb?

I know,,,

Here is one more of that one, he blew that motor a while back and it has not been back on the road.
Yo, brother Bonehead,
Just figured out the confusion, It was the 57 Caddy that blew, the rat box is fine, with the exception of the trans wont go into high gear, makes for long trips! I know thise guys pretty good so it's gotta be true!

Latest posts

Back