Finally have a lil time

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satanherself

Our favorite Sweetheart!
Well actually I don't ,,the business keeps me way to busy but have taken on 2 lil projects for when I do have time..1 is a 1949 Caddy,331 with a 3 on the tree..the other is a 1945 Lincoln V-12 motor ( started as a whole 1947 Lincoln but I scaled down to just a motor to start ) special thanx to my brother for hooking me up

Last edited:
My all time fav!!!

Herself,
Sedanette? My very fav car of all times! Good luck with that 1! Can't wait to see what u come up with there!

BoB

Finding a parts car is gonna be hell,,no pun intented :p

Spoke to soon scored one :) Woo hoo
Cadi1.jpg

Cadi2.jpg

Great that you found not one, but two. It's also neat that the caddy is a stick shift, pretty rare. Some hot rodder would love to have that setup for his car.

Don

Last edited:
what are those v12s? are there other motors like that, that were sorta comon back then? i thought taht it was jus teh euro high end cars that had those

Well pulled one of the heads on the V -12 today :( about sums it up. 2 Cylinders
look a lil iffy,I'm sure it will need to be bored so have to see how far that can go,but if it's to bad I have an extra block.On the other hand the head looks fine :D

Latest posts

Back