Tiny Mini T Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it were mine i would leave the deck on so i could cut the grass in style every week. then drop the deck off it when it was time to show it.

great workmanship you have there

How mini Mini's do you have? Great builds. [;) :cool:

I have built so many of them, its hard to count!!!
DSC00477.jpg

Some of the ones I have done have fenders also!!!
mini1.jpg

Some of the fun things I have done are chrome toilet bowls and twin engine reliner chains!!! Just all kinds of funny thing!!!

Rocket

if it were mine i would leave the deck on so i could cut the grass in style every week. then drop the deck off it when it was time to show it.

great workmanship you have there

Thanks so much buddy!!! I take alot of pride in my work!!! I like to think my stuff is alittle different than everyones... You asked about a mower deck.... This mower is my sons. He is 13 and he did every part of it except I helped with the engine..
MonsterMow002.jpg

Pinks.jpg

Payton racing at Crandall Texas at the Pinks all out race....

Rocket

I have made the molds but the orginal one was cut from foam blocks. Then then paper mached over then painted then a part was made then a mold was made from that part. Next time I will post up some pics of the buld process.
Rocket

Here is one of my mock ups for the engine cover before I even built the cover.
mini6.jpg

mini4.jpg

mini7.jpg

Here ya go.

Rocket

mini8.jpg

Post more when I get time. Going to drop my son off at college and will be back Tuesday sometime.... Hope everyone enjoys???

Rocket

Ever thought of putting one of those mower decks under one? That would be crazy to see someone out mowing their lawn in a mini-T-bucket rat rod!!:D:D

Ever thought of putting one of those mower decks under one? That would be crazy to see someone out mowing their lawn in a mini-T-bucket rat rod!!:D:D

Yes we have put a 30in mower deck under one before. It is really neat!! It actually does raise and lower and cuts grass!!!! But you have to raise the car so high that it looks funny......

Rocket

Ok, the question on my mind is to you produce and sell em? Brother in law is building a tbucket, and i want to tease him about a lawnmower outrunning him.
Buddy that could really happen!!! Take one of these minis and let me work you an engine on it that would just blow his mind!!! If you ever came to my shop, I could start my nitro mower and make you say hhhhhmmmmmmm!!!! The sound of it and the wrap of the engine is just way tooo cool!! When I make them my cams, I put alot of duration in them sound they sound like they are going to die but then they speed up. And yes I have built several with mower decks and they mow, but I wouldnt want something that pretty for a mower!!!

Rocket

" Nitro mower "...............gives new meaning to "get er done".

Rockets.jpg

Were do we start??? MSD ignition, 13 ro 1 piston, arc studs, rollar rockers Billet rod, titanuim valves, Fully nuetral balanced head that turns the engine 14,000 rpms, rollar cam...... Front and rear disc brakes, pro mod style only weighs 49lbs and it is loud and fast!!!!!!!

Rocket

How about running with a gasser style to get up high enough for the mower deck? Now were do I find a riding mower. Maybe mowing the lawn won't be so bad then. I could even do the neighbors lawns. :D

actually had a customer inquire about putting a deck under one of the little mini bodies I build..... So it would have an electric motor running it and then an electric motor turning the blade. I was thinking of a 22in mower deck that barley sticks out the side of the car. Be pretty cool looking.

Rocket

Latest posts

Back