72 Honda 600

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of you won't remember seeing these on the road '72-'73 just before the first Civic. I had the coupe model. Only new car i ever bought. It was $1600. :)
It zipped around with a 600cc two cylinder MC engine. Love what he did with this sedan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4bIsdnbkM

That's a flashback! I'd been having car troubles & my mom wanted me to get a new car. I was just starting out & there were very few cars in my price range so I bought a new 600 Coupe... $1,650. It had a 2 cylinder motorcycle engine that got 50mpg! Gas was really cheap & it only cost about $1.25 to fill it up & when I'd tell the guy to fill it up they'd get PO'd so I'd just say... give me a dollars worth! Drove it for a couple years & bought an MGB which I loved & so did the chicks!

My friends called it the Yellow Submarine!

BoB

Attachments

• yellowsub.jpg
    yellowsub.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 14
I remember those. Thare ere a coupe cruizin my neighbourhood back then. They really looked like crap in factory dress but the rpm`s ... [cl

that was a cool video. Thanks for posting :cool:

Son-in-law has one its a little rust bucket he’s hoping to restore it someday 887BEC46-D709-4EF6-8BCA-81E39691DA24.jpg I gave him this poster for Christmas but

I also came close to buying one, they were being sold at a Pontiac dealership. I bought a 69 Triumph Spitfire convertible for half the price instead.

Latest posts

Back