Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > The "BS" Lounge

The "BS" Lounge Off topic posts & general stuff with no category! You talkin' to ME?!?!?!

Old 11-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Default 2019 UndeadSleds calendar

Well guys, the 2019 UndeadSleds calendar is finished and ready for your orders! I hope it meets expectations! It showcases the pics you guys have contributed to the great Sam Fear pic contests. Some are round winners, some are not, but all are great pics. When the final round is decided, the overall winner will get a free copy, and right now that looks like it's gonna be Sam!

Anywho, here's a link to my Zazzle store. Take a look at it, and check out my other items, too. I won't tell if you like my Mustangs and more calendar!
{The 2018 UDS calendar will go away in Dec.}

https://www.zazzle.com/stepsidebob/products

By the way, Zazzle has discount codes all the time. If you watch, it sometimes goes as high as 50% off!

All comments and criticism are welcome! They help me to improve the quality for next time. I'm also looking at other ideas for products, t shirts, hats, mugs, etc. Nothing definite at this time, just doing some thinking. May not go farther than the calendars, time will tell.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Rocket Surgeon

Thanks for doing this again, Bama.

I can't find your Mustangs and More calendar... arr eye wee tawded???

1937 Chevy Coupe
1938 Chevy Sedan
Old 11-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

No Dr. C, it's not you, it's Zazzle. I've done the M&M calendar twice now, and they've rejected it twice, something about the pics. No different than what I have done for here and there for years, but somebody's got their undies in a wad. I sent them an email for them to explain what they had a problem with, hope they get back tomorrow and I can redo it the third time.....

So, what did you think of the UDS calendar?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:41 PM
He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamamav View Post
No Dr. C, it's not you, it's Zazzle. I've done the M&M calendar twice now, and they've rejected it twice, something about the pics. No different than what I have done for here and there for years, but somebody's got their undies in a wad. I sent them an email for them to explain what they had a problem with, hope they get back tomorrow and I can redo it the third time.....

Wow. I looked at the mustang one before pool nite tonight and was going to come back and look at it a little more in depth and it's gone...it was up on the link you provided about 6 pm here.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Not going to be a Mustang calendar anymore. Seems that to use pics of Fords, you have to become a member of some kind of Ford fan merchandise outfit, and give up all my rights to my own designs! Screw them! My loyalty to Ford products is questionable right now. They have carried this crap too far IMHO.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Brother Rat

Good mix of pics and some of my favorites!
Old 11-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Thanks Sam! You guys did the hard work, I just assembled it in one place.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Rocket Surgeon

Quote:

I'm sure it's difficult to pick 12 photos and I honestly don't care which 12 you choose. I'll buy the calendar every year because it's "ours".

Quote:
Not going to be a Mustang calendar anymore. Seems that to use pics of Fords, you have to become a member of some kind of Ford fan merchandise outfit, and give up all my rights to my own designs! Screw them! My loyalty to Ford products is questionable right now. They have carried this crap too far IMHO.
Ford still loves you... in a Catholic way.

1937 Chevy Coupe
1938 Chevy Sedan