drive shafts

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used Denny's to make the shaft for my '27 about 20 years ago. The powder coating still looks great and it has held up well. Fit like a glove. I just suggested to my Son that he go to Denny for his driveshaft because it is new steel, already black, and ready to install.

I give him a 10 too.

Don

:cool:havent used them but when i needed info on what to look for in u joints they where very helpful,, nice folks,, i build my own drive shafts, but i was having trouble finding what would work on conversion u joints,, man they hooked me up with a site ,,:cool:

Dennys

I'd give him a 10 in a heartbeat, I wasn't real sure exactly what I needed when I called. I explained that I had a pretty hot 460 with C6 tranny with a 4 speed behind the auto using 2.73 gears and he toned me down from thinking I needed a superduper awsomely strong shaft. He told me he would build me a shaft and if I ever broke it all I had to do was send it back and he'd make and send me a brand new one. Never broke the shaft, tore out a few rearends and finally grenaded the 4 speed but the shaft is still at my shop looking good as new. Later Whit

Latest posts

Back