86 kawasaki ninja chopper

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchet041

i bought the bike off the neighbor kid after he laid it down mama made him get rid of it. it sat for years then in 2000 i chopped it on a 100.00 bet that i couldnt and if i did it would look like crap. i won the 100.00 it had a suicide shift, foot clutch and the orignal clutch lever became the rear brake. i got it up to 180 mph before i chopped it took it up to 160mph after but it was real squirlly with no rear suspension.i made the frame from scratch except the very rear section. that was off a totalled out rigid frame i picked up for 40.00 bucks at a swap meet. i sold the bike in 2009 nick named it the suicide ride. all the electrics where hid in the fake oil tank rear fender was made by widening the orignal front fender by 3 or 4 inches cant remeber for sure. front tire and rim came off a sporster if i remeber right. maybe one day i will put the old pan back together.

Attachments

• ninja chopper.jpg
    ninja chopper.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 232
thanks i used to ride alot but 2 head on wrecks did a number on me. last one took me a year of physical therapy to be able to walk right again. that was in 92 i rode alot up till 99. now it hurts to bad still ride once in a while maybe 2 or 3 times a year when i work on someones bike and take it for a test ride. still got one i might put back together one day, just to blast down to the gas station for a pack of smokes or something.

That looks sick!!!! I would like to build something like that one day. Right now I am just running out of places to put stuff. Time to upgrade the shop!!!

Thanks guys I decided to build another bike. I picked up a complete 72 sporster today for super cheap with a clean title. gonna build another bobber to blast around on while I'm putting the coupe together. I have decided to take my time on the coupe and not rush it.

Thanks guys I decided to build another bike. I picked up a complete 72 sporster today for super cheap with a clean title. gonna build another bobber to blast around on while I'm putting the coupe together. I have decided to take my time on the coupe and not rush it.

another bike.... what happened to finishing the chopper??? You holdin out on me?

Latest posts

Back