Something jus ain right

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I dont think I could even reach the handle bars.
IMG_0674.jpg

I'd like to see a picture of someone sitting on either one of those. Looks like your knees would be in your elbows.

So I have never understood the concept of running dirt bike tires or in that case an old four wheeler tire down the street.... The sound and ride would be for SH!+.....

And is it just me or is the frame on that built with HREW??? That is definitely a good way to die!!!

The only reason I ever ran nobby tires on choppers or bobbers was years ago we used to put them on our choppers screw sheet metal screws in the nobs and take them out to the lake when it was froze and drag race across the lake, ice fisherman must have hated us lol.

The only reason I ever ran nobby tires on choppers or bobbers was years ago we used to put them on our choppers screw sheet metal screws in the nobs and take them out to the lake when it was froze and drag race across the lake, ice fisherman must have hated us lol.

So you're saying, throw enough bad ideas together and it'll sound like a good idea at the time? :D And of course, add beer as necessary. [ddd

That had to be something to see!

U hit the nail on the head sam should have my name at the top of the Darwin awards list more than once when I was younger and alcohol always was a factor.

I will see if I have any pics of the ice racer choppers oh ya and the flat fender street skiers and the dumbass pics go on and on please remember I was young and dumb.

throw enough bad ideas together and it'll sound like a good idea at the time? And of course, add beer as necessary. Sam I am stealing that quote for my signature that has to be one of the most true statements I have ever heard

Latest posts

Back