Motorcycle hoods invaded my town!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I live in a one horse town population 50... not even a blinkin' yellow. It's on a nice scenic hilly road & we have one restaurant & it's a destination for lots of motorsickle clubs to have lunch. On the weekeends there are usually around 100 people eating there (double the pop of the whole town). Check these bikes out... haha!!! Some of you are prob too young to remember but all the graybeards like me will! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd!

BoB

Attachments

• orangecrush.jpg
    orangecrush.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 79
  • all.jpg
    all.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 74
  • cushtrike.jpg
    cushtrike.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 72
Watch out for those bad boys! I wanted a Cushman Eagle in the worst way when I was a kid but never could afford one.

Who you call'n a gray beard

Don't banish me for being stupid but, when I was 18 I had a 1965 cushman super silver eagle (running and titled) and sold it for cheap because I wanted a car and didn't know the value of what I had. :eek:

Cushman Husky

Long ago, i was learning to ride my brothers 1958 Cushman Husky. Of course i crashed it, almost totaled out our neighbors brand new washing machine. He traded a running 1949 Harley for it. That was about 1962. Just thinking has anyone else been in a crash with a washing machine? Darn thing just sat there and i had the rightaway. They were sweet rides in their day. Well, it's better than walking.

Latest posts

Back