Kool Bike Photos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Gas,
Thats an intresting unit there. Somewhere I have a picture of a guy that is on a unique trike. He took the front clip off of a fwd cutless and attached the rest of the bike to the front of the clip. So he had a rear engine trike pushed by a front wheel drive. It was interesting to say the least. I wish I could find it so I could post it. I'll keep looking.

Rat bike (built for a real rat)

This is ,after all, a rat rod site,

Attachments

• mini bike.jpg
    mini bike.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 108
Gas,
Thats an intresting unit there. Somewhere I have a picture of a guy that is on a unique trike. He took the front clip off of a fwd cutless and attached the rest of the bike to the front of the clip. So he had a rear engine trike pushed by a front wheel drive. It was interesting to say the least. I wish I could find it so I could post it. I'll keep looking.

That sounds interesting cycledog. I'd like to see that.

Here's a couple of skeleton bikes. The second one has some really detailed bones. I would think that the rider would look a bit awkward on these, if you consider the riding position behind the skeleton:eek:.

Not mine,
But whoever owns it must have good taste. Flatblack and red withe chrome trim....

That bike looks cool too...Whats the LRB for?

Latest posts

Back