Kool Bike Photos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres mine i rode it all through high school and beyond...i recently sold it for rat rod truck funds it was a great bike built it from a basketcase:cool: anybody guess what it is?

Attachments

• honey moon 150 (Small).jpg
    honey moon 150 (Small).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 79
  • honey moon 151 (Small).jpg
    honey moon 151 (Small).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 89
  • honey moon 153 (Small).jpg
    honey moon 153 (Small).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 48
My all time fav!!!

Ok... we've had a lot of bikes posted here my no one has ever posted my fav... CBX!!!

BoB

Attachments

• cbx.jpg
    cbx.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 83
Ok... we've had a lot of bikes posted here my no one has ever posted my fav... CBX!!!

BoB

ive got a sad story bout cbx's....i went to motorcycle mechanics inst here in phoenix and they had 6 identical honda cbx's that were given to them for training only they had no vin numbers all silver and black no miles cherry showroom condition we trained taking off and putting back on the rear tire and rear suspension then honda came in and said hey! weve got new bikes for ya! and the school was all like yay!!! so they took the cbx's and chopped them up and smashed the fairings used plasma cutters on them chopped them up real good and honda hauled them away i almost cry'd seeing that
then they got replaced with honda 125cc dirtbikes and the next class trained on them

all six looked identical to this one perfect condition

Attachments

• cbxprolinkmachineofmonth03 (Small).jpg
    cbxprolinkmachineofmonth03 (Small).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Oh no!!!

so they took the cbx's and chopped them up and smashed the fairings used plasma cutters on them chopped them up real good and honda hauled them away i almost cry'd seeing that
then they got replaced with honda 125cc dirtbikes and the next class trained on them

Man... what a crime!!! I know CBX's r bricks but a 6-banger bike is too kool! When was the last time u saw 1 on the streets?

BoB

I built this in 2 days, used old tubing, machined the triple trees, used a 5.5hp honda motor, a front spindle from a chevy 4x4 cut in half for the rear single sided swingarm, that is also the exhaust now. A jeep rim and a drag radial off of my srt-4
MVC-657S.JPG

MVC-655S.JPG

another entry seen here before, my turbocharged harley, I built everything in my garage.I also did the powdercoating of it all.

turbo1.jpg

Latest posts

Back