The Bogeyman

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a month ahead

Bought the exact truck ('52) back in January..will be delivered next month.. I'll watching for your progress... btw I have no set plan yet for my build

I got the cab out of the weeds and got it into the shop about a week ago. I sat it down right in the way, and started working around it. Mostly I have been planning my approach to this build. I am building the vision, and how to achieve it. This one is not easy, and it looks like I may take the roof off then chop up all the pieces, re arrange them, and put them back together. I have been looking at bracing it up for the chop, but I also want to do so much more to it that it just doesn't make sense to brace it for the chop, then stretch the cab after the chop, or stretch it then chop it. So I am taking a near perfect cab, with the front glass still intact, and cutting it all up to make this build. Call me crazy, but I think I can do it.

You guys have me worried about photobucket, but that is what I am using. Tell me if you get those little black boxes instead of pictures.

I have been wanting a new tube bender for a while, so I ordered one from Rogue Fab.
It comes as a weld together kit.

There is a bunch of welding on it, but you save quite a bit of money. Some of the work on this truck will require some of the trick things this bender will do.

Latest posts

Back