Check em' out....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if any of them ever get out on the open road, or driven at all for that matter. I like the 5 window AD with caddy tailfins and the red 61 Impala, except the wheels on both are too faddish.

is it fashion or just me.... I used to drool all over top built cars like that but there`s maybe 1 or 2 I like in the 80 pics.... [S Wheel choice looks hidious on most imo, colors way over-blinged. Most remind me of that show years ago; pimp my ride... :p oh well... must be getting old... :D

Some nice rides for sure, but I gotta agree, the wheel choice on most of them doesn't fit my tastes. The 46-7-8 Merc Tudor catches my eye, as well as the 66-7 Fairlane, and the 37 Tudor. And what is going on with the 69 Camaro----is that a Corvair top? Oh, forgot about the 61 bubbletop, with a wheel change it would be a great looking car.

I met a lot of vehicles headed north on I65 this week. Wish I could make it, will be a lots of nice rides in Louisville this weekend.

Latest posts

Back