Dang I'm gettin' old!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya, Bama. (I'm still good looking, too! :rolleyes:)

I recently visited an office building and followed directions in search of my contact person...

So, I headed down a corridor and paid attention to names on office doors. First and second were both names of girls I knew from high school... nah... can't be the same people and names after all this time???

I put those thoughts behind me and found the person I needed to see. The contact person then sent me to see another woman who also had a name I recognized from high school, hyphenated this time, but the name before the hyphen was difficult to ignore.

I couldn't stand it anymore and I said to this woman, "Is this the Twilight Zone or a high school reunion?" Ha!

Turns out, all three women were indeed classmates of mine. The first two were divorced and took their surnames back... the third, supposedly still attached.

Before I left the premises, I peeked into the first two offices, said nothing and promptly fled the scene before any of them got any ideas. :D

Seriously, time has not been kind to any of us and despite my attempts at humour, I do have fond memories of high school and some good friendships endure from those days.

(My office story is absolutely true, BTW.)

Went to a couple of reunions in the past & most of the people who go weren't my cup of tea but 2 of my car buddies talked me into going. It was really the same old same old if you know what I mean but a real highlight was one of the girls puked all over the women's bath room so bad they had to close it down... hahahaha!!! And one of the prettiest girls in school looked like the cat drug her in... it was pretty shocking to me & my buds!

BoB

Latest posts

Back