New from Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8Square

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I am from Ballwin (St Louis County) Missouri. Hopefully, I hope I am a site that will appreciate my build. It is a 1969 VW Squareback station wagon. The only thing VW, though, is the body. Chassis is 2" x 3" tube, Mustang II front suspension, sbc 350/330horse, 700R4 trans,narrowed 9" Ford triangulated 4-bar rear. I realize that it is not Detroit iron, to a degree, but it is not all foreign either. Anyway you look at it, it is my RatRod.

This site like everything so, it's not hard to fit in here
Most get testy if you don't post enough pics :D
Welcome aboard [cl

Thanks. Where is Willard,MO?
6 mi. North of Springfield on 160 Hwy
I actually live 9 mi. North of Springfield off 13 Hwy
It's like a little no-mans land, close to Glidewell, 5mi. south of Greene Polk county line, 8 mi. Northeast of Willard and the end of the phone line is our place and no DSL :( they say never will be :D

just down the road

im just down i-55 from st louis, nice to know got some fellow ratties around the area

Hello from LC Mo. Ya got a cool project[;) goin there. I'll be watching[P for a build thread. If your goin to the Springfield Swap Meet Aug 17,18,19 look us up we'll be at A103-105 down by the north gate.:)

Thanks. It's a little off the wall. That's what is making it interesting. Will be going through New Mexico in September. Where are you located?

Im in Rio Rancho. Just alittle ways outa Albuquerque. Gimme a jingle when your in the zipcode. Around september is when I cleanout all the weeds in my back yard. May need some help.:D

Latest posts

Back