35 Dodge pickup Blown

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Iron

I went with a friend of mine today and he traded a 49 Chevy car for this.
He's having me redo a bunch of stuff so it'll look better.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It has this style scoop for the carbs
surfer-scoop-sized.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 71
All the right parts in all the wrong places! Has potential, but it's just so wrong! Hope you can whip it back into shape. We have faith in ya! :)

Looks like the cab and the box are mounted at different angles. I think it will look great with the front dropped and the box remounted to match the cab. Lots there to work with.

Looks like the cab and the box are mounted at different angles. I think it will look great with the front dropped and the box remounted to match the cab. Lots there to work with.

I was thinking that too, but with all else going on, wasn't sure if was just the pic or what.

I agree with all of the above. I also think the bed is too wide for the cab, it may just be the way it looks in the pictures. It sure is a great starting point.

Great starting point! Just get the front end down and line the box up a little better with the cab.
Here's a picture of the relationship of the box width to the back of the cab; stock looks the same as this box.
Great starting point.
Has anyone mentioned that are a lot of very good Chrysler motors that would fit in there?

Attachments

• in shed from rear.jpg
    in shed from rear.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back