Rat Rod of the Day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38 Special... haha!!!

BoB

Attachments

• 38special.jpg
    38special.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 169
Billy ,
Is it a rat or traditional hot rod ? I run into this question with my 29 all the time ..I vote for the later of course I have read your ""a hot rod is whatever i decide it is. ""
Oldog

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 113
Billy ,
Is it a rat or traditional hot rod ? I run into this question with my 29 all the time ..I vote for the later of course I have read your ""a hot rod is whatever i decide it is. ""
Oldog

i call it traditional hot rod
but strangers call it a rat
i would call yours badass[ddd

i call it traditional hot rod
but strangers call it a rat
i would call yours badass[ddd

At that I will say aw shucks .. here in Northern Michigan anything painted black...anything you THINK you are going to paint black...any piece of junk that is on the way to the scrap yard ... anything you FOUND at the scrap yard ... anything with painted rims ...anything with a piece of old tractor on it...ada ..ada ..ada is a rat rod

Didn't you move here down state ? Dearbornastan ? Then you have seen it

Oldog

Seen you put that on Facespace last night! Has quite the cool factor going there! Not sure I would run it down the road, but probably would have fun cutting the grass!!

Ya think that hand crank on the front is functional?!?! Don't think I would want to roll it that way!

Billy and Oldog, I like both them trucks! Tripper, every time I see a modified tractor, it reminds me of being pulled over on a tractor in Orlando as a kid. I used to work for the city and our shop foreman was a mechanic/dirt track racer on the side. He did some work on an old 8N Ford. He had fabbed some kind of truck rearend to it. It was a city vehicle and we used it working in the Recreation Dept. working ball fields in our area. Cops pulled me over doing about 50 in a 35....scary! Talk about death wobble...:p

Billy and Oldog, I like both them trucks! Tripper, every time I see a modified tractor, it reminds me of being pulled over on a tractor in Orlando as a kid. I used to work for the city and our shop foreman was a mechanic/dirt track racer on the side. He did some work on an old 8N Ford. He had fabbed some kind of truck rearend to it. It was a city vehicle and we used it working in the Recreation Dept. working ball fields in our area. Cops pulled me over doing about 50 in a 35....scary! Talk about death wobble...:p
LMAO! OMG! My sides hurt. [cl

Latest posts

Back