Probably a mistake to post this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a mistake in my book....

Seniors coupe. JJ built.

As much as I'm not fond of either of them....still have to dig the build and the talent....as for Senior..well suffice it to say he relies on the employee's to do his work.....I watched the JJ garage episode on the build.....came out nice....

yep I seen this too ,,, its been a while back though. yep nice ride . I like white , but maybe not on that one .. but if it was free ,, I can deal with it ..

What???? NO TV?????

I don't have a tv so i didn't know about it. Came across this foto and thought it was recent. Old news then.

OMG!!! Ok Eman....give me the scoop on that....we need to start a new thread on that one.....Who else here doesn't have a TV??

Ok...I can see understand that....

Darned Cable company's are nutz on their prices....prices are way out of hand...and if I didn't have my in-laws living with me I'd probably do the same...he insists on paying for something so I let him provide the cable as he watches TV more than any of us....plus he insists on having sports channels and movie channels...(no not skin a max)...lol...

I don't have a tv so i didn't know about it. Came across this foto and thought it was recent. Old news then.

Thats ok earthman I liked the car anyway , I think I saw it last year or so ... I'm like you ,, dont care a bunch about either one ... (but I wont hold that against the car ) :D:D:D

It is an odd society in which we live. I have an admiration for where both men took their lives and talent. However I lost any respect I ever had for either one for how they handled their lives after fame. JJ has plenty of talent, and Sr. has crazy drive.

OMG!!! Ok Eman....give me the scoop on that....we need to start a new thread on that one.....Who else here doesn't have a TV??

I didn't like how the corruptment was pushing hdtv. Don't know anything about
it but since it was pushing i naturally balked. More commercials than content.
The quality of the programming continually declines. I don't care to be conditioned to accept perverts as normal. The nightly news used to be about getting the real facts to the people. The 911 lies eliminated any belief in what was coming out of the tube for me.

I grew up with no TV until I was 17 years old. We have netflix and the very basic cable (hard to get the local channels for school closings otherwise) and I barely watch it. Seems a waste of time mostly. My wife and kids can sit there all day every day and watch it....[S

i hate watching teevee
that said i have a 80 incher hooked up to a kick butt sound system and of course blu ray
hate teevee but i love monster movies
i own almost 2000 of them now.[ddd

It is an odd society in which we live. I have an admiration for where both men took their lives and talent. However I lost any respect I ever had for either one for how they handled their lives after fame. JJ has plenty of talent, and Sr. has crazy drive.

That is well said...

I don't have cable.. So I knew nothing about this build... Looks pretty nice

Haven't had TV for over 20 years now.
Rent movies when I want to and the ocassional TV series when they come out.
NO commercials. No blabber....:D And it didn't kill my kids to grow up with out it either.
Now it annoys me when I go some where and they have one on.

In regards to the people pictured. I learned long ago that in many cases it is best to "Love the art. Not the artist" as they will usually disappoint you.

Torchie.

I haven't had tv for a few years now. We have a tv for the kids to rent movies to watch but that's it. I find that more gets done around the house that way :D

I've got a big high dollar plasma TV and over 300 channels...but still nothing to watch. I'm seriously considering turning it all off and using the money for something else that I would enjoy.

I always loved that car...personalities aside the talent of both of them has to be admired.I saw a documentary years ago about Sr and the steel business he built up...he worked for a living and also built some kick ass bikes in his basement in the early years.
Fame affects people in different ways and watching JJ now away from the bs is actually enjoyable.

My biggest problem with this car also is I see no creativity...... the interior has a couple nice things but otherwise I would refer to this as a "Checkbook Car"

Latest posts

Back