40 ford from kentucky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming along great. Am anxious to hear about your first drive. Maybe some video??? You scared me a few weeks ago when I saqw it on CL. Glad you kept it.

I've managed fine. She can't fault me too much garage time since I do work on her truck too.

gonna get my but busy, took some time off from the build to haul more projects in.. ill post some pics of the floor and seats this weekend.....:rolleyes:

well guys, i sold the 40 ford.....BUT I ALREADY BOUGHT SOME PIECES FOR MY NEXT BUILD, GONNA BE WAY COOL AND VERY ORIGIONAL!!!!:D

Attachments

• 100_2282.jpg
    100_2282.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 24
I have a 300 buick and a 375 buick wild cat engines ?
The 375 wildcat appers to have a 400 turbo behind it ?I got it out of an 1965 buick station wagon.
Can you tell me any thing about these motors ? the book i checked said the 375 had 11to one compresion from the factory?is this true?
I was thinking that turbo 400's did'nt come out till the 1970's?

do a google search on buick 375 wildcat, there will be a link that will tell you everything about em. yes they were 11 to 1. i had a 300 buick and it was 9to 1..400 turbo came out in 1970

Latest posts

Back