Bike build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustrod

I've never built a bike before so here goes. I hope it turns out like my hot rod. we'll see.!.!

Attachments

• bike 2 013.jpg
    bike 2 013.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 50
  • afs.jpg
    afs.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 39
  • day 3 001.jpg
    day 3 001.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 37
  • day 3 007.jpg
    day 3 007.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 45
  • day 4 001.jpg
    day 4 001.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 81
4 days in

Its starting to look like a bike... NOT a catalog bike!!!!!:cool:

Attachments

• day4 005.jpg
    day4 005.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 56
  • day4 004.jpg
    day4 004.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 91
Man that is some drive! I wish I could get that much work done in 4 days. So what is the bike sitting behind it? I think I see a purple tank?

Wow, that's some shop! Did you build the jig? I have another bike design in my head that I'm gonna do someday so I gotta build a jig.

The bike looks good, coming along quick.

Sean

I built the frame at a friends shop Double R machine he built the jig several years ago. But I will tell you the jig made it pretty easy. I worked on the frame for two days at his shop then brought it home to finish all the little stuff. I will tear it down next week and tig weld all of it it is just tack welded now. I have a long way to go and can only work on it on Thursdays and Fridays (days off)

thanks for the replies:eek:

damn that fender and tank look familiar lol. you must have bought them from me at one of my harley garage sales lol. wcc front fender right? that had been molded for my rear skinny tire. tank too. i dont recognize ya though but hey im glad to see there getting put to a good use man. ttyl, Brian

Latest posts

Back