Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was worth the wait. I am really happy with it.
PC140001.jpg

It is from the company I just became a dealer for. As a matter of fact all these new parts came from the stuff I am a dealer for. The normal cuts in the axle are round, oval, and diamond. This one took a little over a month to get, because it was a custom design.
I am trying to use alot of these parts on this build. I figure, if I am going to sell this stuff I better have some experience with it. I'll pedal this stuff on my BoneHEad CustomZ thread, with pricing.

Right on!! I am gonna want an axle like that for my next build!! ;)

Yeah! That axle is killer!!!

It's always easier to tell someone else they should spend more money on parts than convincing yourself. [ddd

Very nice stuff, however stuff I will never be able to afford. you waited a month or less I would be waiting a year or more to get the funds.. heh,heh its looking great

Bingo on the Caddi, do you guys think it will work?
It was sold to me as a 472, but I don't know the difference between the 500, and 472 on the outside.

i dont think there is a visable diffrence on the out side. i think the heads and intake are interchangable. those things make some good torque. with a low first gear 400tourbo, you can run a high rearend gear. i know a guy that had a coupe deville and got like 24 on the highway running about 90mph.

hey bonehead, i have some good info on the cad motors, i had the same issue identifying what years, what actual size etc. send me a pm and i can give you some good ideas of where to look and what to look for for starters!

Latest posts

Back